A New Look at TMS’s ASB for 2023-24

This Year for ASB is looking big and bright with many fun activities to come throughout the year! ASB is a fun-filled club where students learn to be great leaders, plan fun activities, and make good friends! Some fun activities ASB plans throughout the year are spirit days, lunch activities, and fun parties! Here’s an interview with Mrs. Cardinale about ASB.

“What are some spirit days you guys have had?”

“Anything but a backpack day, that was a hit. Kobe Bryant Day, we also did a national lei day,” (Mrs. Cardinale ASB advisor”)

“What activities are you guys thinking about for the future?”

“We’ve got our luau coming up, We also want to do a 7th and 8th grade party, and we would like to do an 8th grade dance at the end of the year,” (Mrs. Cardinale ASB advisor)

“Where do you guys meet?”

“In room 301 during 6th period and advisement,” 

(Mrs. Cardinale ASB advisor)

“What was your favorite spirit day?”

“Anything but a backpack day, that was fun,”(Mrs. Cardinale ASB advisor)

“What do you learn in ASB?”

“Mostly planning, we do leadership activities, and we do a lot of group work,”(Mrs. Cardinale ASB advisor)

This year is a new and great opportunity for young minds to create new ideas for future ASB activities. So what do you think? Do you think ASB is the club for you?