Breaking Down the Fun of Billie Bust Up:            

A Must-Play Game for the Young of Heart    

Are you a sucker for thrills, excellent villains, and catchy musical numbers? If so, this 3-D musical platformer may be for you! Get ready to jump into a new land inspired by your favorite imaginative and creative films, created by Giddy Goat Games.

Watch this for Gameplay Footage! ———>

What is “Billie Bust Up” About?

In this fantastical tale, we play as the daring adventurers,  Billie the Goat, and her companion, Oscar the Fox, as they embark on a journey of epic adventures inspired by many eye-catching Disney films. Billie is guided by the wise and enthusiastic Axolotl, Aristotle. Billie sets out to retrieve gems and a powerful magic, following the hoof steps of her late father. But the road to success is filled with obstacles, as she must face down new and catchy villains, such as ghosts, feline pirates, and even living puppets, each presenting a unique and tough challenge. The game features thrilling boss battles, which include various characters that you may/may not get distracted by. Throughout the journey, each of the main characters reveals their true intentions and shadowy secrets through their own signature song. Try not to get too distracted by their musical numbers.  The colorful cast of characters and enchanting setting will surely immerse the player in the game! 

When is the release date?

As of now, it is determined that Billie Bust Up is planning to be released in 2024. However, the pre-alpha version of the game allows you to check out the test map. This shows the controls of the game and explains the variety of magical abilities Billie possesses. On top of that, the game also allows you to challenge two villains, Barnaby the Owl and Fantoccio the Living Puppet, and things sure do happen. Players are given 2 options for these battles, Normal mode, and One Hit mode. One Hit mode means that the player, or Billie, is given one life instead of the usual 8, increasing the difficulty of the boss battle.

What are you waiting for? Step into the land of cute but horrifying creatures, funky music, and catchy rhythms. Its stunning graphics, engaging storyline, and challenging gameplay have made it a fan favorite. Whether you’re a hardcore gamer or just looking for a fun way to pass the time, this game is definitely worth checking out! 

View Comments (3)