Best Activities to do in Summer!

The school year is coming to an end and the sun is making its way through the gray clouds! It is the season for shorts and tank tops. But what are the best things to do in summer? Let’s take a look!

1. The Beach  

There are so many different things to do at the beach. If you prefer the sand then you could make sand castles, look for seashells on the shoreline, bury your friends or families, lay on a towel and tan or sleep, and any other creative ideas. If you prefer the water you can boogie board or bodyboard, surf, just swim or float, and anything else like using a jet ski! Some beaches you can go to are Oceanside Beach, Carlsbad Beach, Pine Valley Beach, etc. 

2. Water Balloon Fights

If you are at home and can’t think of anything else, then water balloons are the perfect solution for a hot day! You can call some friends or just family to have a good time playing with these. It is the best solution to wanting to cool off without going to the beach or pool. Which brings us to our next idea!

3. The Pool

Whether it be because it’s because it’s in your backyard or a couple minutes away, many people enjoy it! Invite some friends or family, throw on a swimsuit, and make your way down to the pool. Although the beach has waves, the pool is a lot calmer for games. Many people play games like Marco Polo, Categories, Tag, using beach balls, and other fun things. It is a better place for cannonballs or diving! 

4. Running in Sprinklers

If you can’t or don’t want to go to the beach, pool, or don’t have water balloons then this is the perfect way to get wet without anything. Just simply turn on the sprinklers and sprint through them! It is like you’re making it rain! It does not require anything but, well, sprinklers. 

5. Go to the Park 

It is finally the perfect weather to just get your energy out at the park! Whether it’s sliding down slides, swinging on the swing set, or using the monkey bars, the park is plenty of fun. If not the playground you can practice/play any sport on the fields or baseball diamonds. 

6. Snorkeling

This requires a bit more work but it is one of the most beautiful things to see! There are so many animals in the ocean that we barely see. Animals like Sea Turtles, Dolphins, Fish, Whales, Sharks, Star Fish, and so much more under the sea! 

7. Go To a Water Park

Water parks are so much fun because of how much there is to do! There are slides, pools, floats, and anything you can think of. You can go super fast on lots of different slides! Water parks are awesome places to spend birthdays or any warm day. There are water parks like Great Wolf Lodge or Raging Water and much more!

What do you think about these activities? Do you have any other ideas? Leave a comment!