Best Ways To Make Money As A Teenager

As a middle schooler, you probably only have a little money. From buying video games to skincare, everything is so expensive these days. So here are some extra ways to get money as a teenager.

Lawn Mowing

This one is perfect for anyone who likes to be outside! Plus, anyone can do this job if you have a lawn mower. Put up some fliers around your neighborhood, and get to work! There are many videos online that can teach you how to efficiently mow lawns. 

Dog Walking

If you love animals then this is the perfect job for you! If you have a dog, you know that they constantly want to be outside, which is why hiring a person to walk your dogs for you is so popular! And, while walking the dogs, you’re also getting in some good exercise. 

Babysitting

Babysitting is a great job for anyone who is responsible and loves kids. Many parents need a break from constantly having to chase their children around. Being a babysitter is a hard job though. You need to have transportation to and from the house, be able to change diapers, make food, and put babies down to sleep. Despite these challenges, babysitting will pay off.

Tutor

If you have straight A’s in school, being a tutor might be a great job for you! Most people can be a tutor, if you’re good in science or history, have all A’s, or if you are in compacted or accelerated math. You can do after-school tutoring with fellow middle schoolers, or find some younger kids in your neighborhood. 

Car Washer

Car washing is great if you are on a limited budget or don’t have many supplies. All you need is some wash clothes, a window washer, and some cleaning liquid. If you want to step up your game, you can use a pressure washer. To start, go around the neighborhood and ask people if they need their car washed!

Middle school students who are seeking ways to earn extra money have several options available to them. From lawn mowing to tutoring, there are plenty of opportunities. So, are you going to try to do any of these?

View Comments (2)