Best Recipes for Summer!

We all know the classic summer foods such as watermelon, hotdogs, hamburgers, and the smell of barbeque in the air. But what if you want to try something new and different for the summer? If you want new classic summer foods here are some recipes!

Lemon Sorbet

Lemon sorbet is an easy 2 ingredient recipe. First, add equal parts of lemon juice and sugar. Then freeze for 4 hours. If you want to you can even make a lemon bowl!

Homemade Ice Cream

Ice cream can be made in many ways, but this one might be the easiest! First, put ice and salt in a zip-lock bag. Next, pour heavy cream, vanilla extract, and flavoring into a smaller zip-lock bag, put the smaller bag into the bigger one mix it around, and wait for it to freeze.

Chocolate Dipped Bananas

Chocolate Bananas are an easy and semi-nutritious snack to cool down. First, melt some chocolate in the microwave and peel your frozen or fresh banana. Then dip your banana into the chocolate and freeze. If you want to you can even add a topping.

Fruit Kabobs

This recipe is super easy. Get some fruit and a skewer and add it on. Some of the best fruits for this are melon, strawberry, pineapple, and grapes but you can use any fruit.

Strawberry S’mores

Strawberry s’mores are a delicious way to enjoy a campfire. Grab your graham crackers, strawberries, chocolate, and marshmallows. Melt your marshmallows, cut up some strawberries, and enjoy!

Watermelon Slush

Watermelon slush is a fun and easy way to cool down. Grab your frozen watermelon, lime or lemon juice, and some sugar and lemonade! First, add your watermelon and some of your lime or lemon juice. Then add your sugar and some lemonade. Then blend it and freeze it until it becomes a slush

Those are some fun and easy recipes to cool down. Are you going to try any of these? Leave a comment!