Movies that will knock you off your socks this 2024

We’ve probably seen hundreds of movies but let’s focus on the future and take a look at movies coming out this year.

There are lots of anticipated movies coming out soon but one of them is Spider-Man Beyond the Spider-verse. The 2 previous ones were very popular and scored a rating of 97% and 95% rotten tomatoes. At the end of the second movie, they left it on a cliffhanger so people are excited to see what happens next. Though stated to be released on March 29, 2024, It’s been changed and now the release date is unknown. The plot of this movie is Miles being stuck in the universe the spider came from.

Another movie to be released this year is Sonic 3. The Sonic movie is based on the game Sonic the Hedgehog, a very popular game that has been around for 33 years. After 29 long years, they finally released a movie! It was a big hit and they made a sequel. Now they’re going to release a 3rd movie. The current release date is December 20, 2024. But what is it about?

After another 3 years, they made a new Ghost Busters movie. Ghost Busters Frozen Empire. Also, did you know that this is the first Ghost Buster movie in the franchise without the involvement of Ivan Reitman who directed the first 2 movies? He sadly died though on February 2022. The Frozen Empire will be a memorial to him. The release date is said to be March 22, 2024.

Another popular movie coming out is Deadpool 3. Filming for Deadpool 3 began in May 2023 before coming to a halt in July due to the SAG-AFTRA strike. However, it resumed production in November 2023, and it’s now set to meet its July 26, 2024 release date.

The Godzilla vs Kong didn’t receive the best rating with 76% rotten tomatoes but the new Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire might just do better and gain a better score. An interesting fact about this movie is that it is also the 38th film of the Godzilla franchise, the 13th film in the King Kong franchise, and the fifth Godzilla film to be completely produced by an American film studio. The current release date is March 29, 2024.

Comment which movie you’re excited about the most!

View Comments (3)