Craziest beaches in the world

Craziest beaches in the world

Have you ever been to the beach?  If so, most people don’t go that far and just go to the closest beaches like Oceanside or San Diego. But in this article, you will see some of the craziest and coolest beaches in the world.

The first beach is Shell Beach! This beach has tiny little shells instead of sand. This beach not only has shells for sand but also beautiful water. This beach is located in the Shark Bay region in Western Australia.

The next beach is called Punalu’u Beach. The beach has black sand which makes it look super cool and unique. As cool as the beach looks, you should avoid swimming in the water there. The strong rip current at this beach can pull you out far into the ocean. Other than that this beach looks super cool and seems so fun to visit.

Diamond Beach is the next one. This beach looks like its name. It has diamond-looking rocks. Jökulsárlón, Iceland is where it is located.  The rocks come from glaciers and wash up into shore. You are allowed to walk on the beach but you should stay away from the water.

As you can see, all of these beaches are super cool and there are many more that are even cooler! Are you going to go to any of these beaches? If you enjoyed this article make sure to like and leave a comment!