New Movie releases coming out this year!!

Are you a big movie fan? Well if so there are some releases coming out to you this year!! Everyone has been dying to see these movies and now they are all coming out so soon!! Let’s take a look at these movies so you can know all about these movies and their details after you read the article.     

First, we have, Trolls Band Together!! This will be the 3rd Trolls movie coming out!! They have been making troll movies since 2016! This movie will be coming out on November 17, 2023! And don’t worry, Unlike Trolls 2, Trolls 3 with be in theaters for you to go see! Don’t miss it!

This one everyone has been dying to see! The Eras Tour Movie!! The Eras tour was already a big hit with all the seats in the stadium selling out. Now there is a movie about it and you can watch it in theaters! It came out on October 13, 2023, and so many people are watching it! They have made other documentaries about Taylor Swift like her Reputation documentary and others. This movie is also a sing-along so you can sing with her! 

This next movie is Wonka and is coming out December 15, 2023. If you know about Willy Wonka then you probably know that there are already other movies about Willy Wonka. Called, “Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.” Which was made in 1971 and was a family and fantasy movie. But now this new movie called “Wonka” is not only going to be a fantasy movie but also a musical movie. This Movie is featuring Timothee Chalamet and many others. Don’t miss it!!

This next and last movie is made by the creators of Minions!! This movie is called Migration! It is about a family of Mallards who try to convince their overprotective father to go on vacation of a lifetime! Universal Studios and Illumination Entertainment film! This movie has a lot going on involving, Love, adventure, and even climate change! It comes out on December 22, 2023. Don’t miss it!!

I hope some of these movies interest you! Comment and let me know which one!!

View Comments (4)