Fun things to do spring break!

Fun things to do spring break!

Spring break is just around the corner, Bobcats!  Many people during Spring Break take this as a chance to hang out with friends and family, try a new hobby, or visit areas around or maybe even out of town! If you still don’t know what you are doing yet here are some fun ideas for you to do! 

The first thing you can do is go to a museum. Museums are so fun because they have so many different kinds. These museums can range from Art museums, Fossil museums, Children’s museums, and Military and War museums! All these are so fun so make sure to go check them out. A couple of suggestions could include Pennypickle’s Workshop, the Temecula Valley Museum, and the Wings and Rotors Air Museum.

Next, you can always go to the beach. Going to the beach is an amazing experience that everyone should try at least once. Even if you’re not a fan of swimming, there are so many other fun activities you can do. Instead of getting in the water, you can explore the sand and look for unique seashells, sand crabs, and sand dollars. Not only is it a great way to spend your time, but it’s also a wonderful opportunity to connect with nature and appreciate the beauty of the ocean. And let’s not forget about the warm weather – there’s nothing quite like soaking up the sun and feeling the sand between your toes. So next time you’re looking for a fun day out, head to the beach and see what treasures you can discover!

Camping and hiking is always a good option that is always available. If you are looking for a good place to go hiking or camping, the first place you can go is Doheny Beach. This beach has excellent campsites and most of them are right on the beach! A very fun place to hike is Half Dome at Yosemite National Park.

A very fun but basic thing to do is go on picnics. Picnics are very easy because you can go almost anywhere to have them. Like your local park, a beach, or really anywhere! Picnic is really nice to enjoy nature and to hang out with family and friends.

Lastly, bike ike rides are incredibly enjoyable especially if you are camping or near the beach. It is even more fun to invite a friend along for bike rides!  If you don’t have a bike, you’re missing out on a fun way to get exercise and have fun at the same time!  Bike rides are also so fun to do especially when it’s sunrise or sunset.

Now that is some fun but simple things to do over spring break. I hope this gave you guys some ideas on what to do. If you enjoyed this article make sure to like and leave a comment!