World War 3, Soon to Come?

There are so many questions you can ask, but what’s happening? There are so many wars and natural disasters, so many tragedies. What’s to come?

Wars

Currently, there are 32 active wars taking place around the world, with an estimated number of deaths ranging from 1,000 to 10,000 per war. This alarming situation puts the lives of countless individuals in danger, as each new war means an increase in the number of innocent lives lost with more and more tension, which can lead to the outbreak of more wars. Since the U.S. is better off financially, we have aided many innocent people in each war. The ripple effect of these ongoing wars is a continuous cycle of violence, destruction, and loss.

Natural disasters

The constant tension from all the destruction has had a large impact around the world with more and more disasters, the more fragile everything becomes. The economy and tempers of leaders are down to a minimum. Everything is affecting the wars. The U.S. is in the middle trying to help everyone else. Whether it’s weapons, first aid, or just money in general, trying to help everyone has brought down our economy and caused more and more inflation.

The probability of another war

Since there are so many world wars and natural disasters, the tempers of world leaders are short. Could that lead to more and more wars to the point that there is another world war? There were only four wars that caused World War I, along with alliances between separate countries. We already have 32 and many alliances so the probability of another world war is 50-65%.

So many deaths, so many problems. Do you think there’s going to be another world war? Leave a comment.

View Comments (1)