Article Spotlights: The BEST Articles of 2023!

Henry Serge, Writer

It’s finally time that we show some more appreciation for all of the writers in the TMS press this year because of the fantastic job they have done! They have written comics, news/TMS news writing, creative writing, etc. So, let’s spotlight some of the best articles of 2023!

The Mall: Is It Overrated? By: Rebekah Carbajal

The Mall: is it Overrated is one of the most popular articles of this semester hitting over 255 views (as of 5/24/23)! This article is viral to this day and is quite interesting. After all, she gives great reasons for why the mall is and isn’t overrated. This article for sure deserved all the attention it got!

Also, this article was dropped during the Easter edition (2 editions ago)! If this article sounds amusing try reading it here right now and give it a like! The Mall: is it Overrated?

How Rare are YOU?: Rare Features That You May Have! By: Giuliana Deis 

This article was also viral racking up 192 views (as of 5/24/23). It was simply talking about different traits that people have that are super rare! From Blond hair that is a 2% chance of having, up to freckles which 30% of people have. This article Came out 2 editions ago Which was our Easter edition!

Read this article and see if you’re traits are rare too! How Rare are YOU?: Rare Features That You May Have! 

6th Grade Bobcat Spotlights By: Finley Skumawitz

Next is spotlight-ception, This article spotlights great kids in the 6th grade that did great slam poetry in Mrs. Kruger’s language arts class. For Example, Beckett Aaron made slam poetry on his passion for motorcycle riding

This article is one of the most trending articles right now in the TMS Press with 125 views coming out only 15 days ago! (as of 5/24/23) Maybe one day you’ll be spotlighted! If you want to read this article you can right here! 6th Grade Bobcat spotlights

New Restaurants That You MUST Visit! By: Michaela Salciccia 

This is the 4th most-viewed article for this semester with other 140 views! (as of 5/24/23) I mean who doesn’t like new/yummy places to go to or at least try? For example, Dave’s hot chicken is an incredible fast-food restaurant with crispy tenders and a variety of spices. (this article is slightly older so Dave’s hot chicken is already open.)

This article, like many of the other ones, came out in the last edition which was 67 days ago! This article will make your mouth drool you can read it right here right now! New Restaurants That You 

MUST Visit!

Can YOU Get To Door 100? (Roblox Doors) By: Fernanda Capistran 

Doors is a popular Roblox game that mostly everyone likes. Well, when I say “Mostly everyone” I mean the 126 people that read it. (as of 5/24/23) This article talks about all of the Monsters or “entities” in this game. It is quite interesting to know so much about the game within so few words. 

This incredible article came out 69 days ago as well with only a couple fewer views than the article before this. If you want to read about the mysteries of Doors you can NOW!  Can YOU Get To Door 100? (Roblox Doors) 

These people have made so many incredible articles of all types. Maybe one day we will be able to get an article to 300 views! Anyways, Which article was your favorite? Which one seems the most interesting? Leave a Comment!