Halloween VS Christmas which is better?

Halloween VS Christmas which is better?

Halloween and Christmas are both very popular yet different holidays, but there’s always the question, which is better? The debate is something that many people have thought of and honestly, it’s a good question. I mean if you ask around you’ll probably get a pretty even amount on both sides! So let’s get into it and break open this question! 

Christmas

Christmas is one of the biggest holidays and is celebrated all over the world and is a day when children

are surprised with toys, games and some can get candy! That’s not the only part about Christmas though in fact Christmas is so highly favored that families and towns decorate from the ground up with lights, trees, and nativity! 

There are some downfalls though. in order for towns, shops and homes to be able to

decorate they need to spend a lot of money and time decorating which has caused billions of dollars spent every year for Christmas decor. For many people, it is worth it! Christmas is not all about toys and gifts though, In fact, many people celebrate Christmas for its historical background which dates back to about 6-4 B.C.

Christmas is celebrated on December 25th and was created to celebrate a man named Jesus Christ who is a very significant  person in  Christianity! 

Halloween

Halloween is another big holiday that many people around the world celebrate. It’s a day that people dress up in crazy costumes and walk around at night to ask for candy! This day was first created to celebrate the last harvest of summer! Over time this holiday has become more popular and known for its sugary treats that kids receive as they go house to house calling for candy!

Although Halloween is a day where people get lots of free candy and fun scares, it still has its downfalls, because, as Halloween is celebrated at night, it’s been known for its dangerous attacks from people who dress up in costumes and hurt others. Problems like these do not often occur though, so many people still celebrate this spooky holiday! Halloween is celebrated on the last night of October and can date back to the 19th century! 

When you look at it there is no determined answer on which one is better and it all depends on the person themselves and what they prefer so it’s up to you and what you want to do with all these facts. What type of opinions do you want to form?

View Comments (6)