TMS PRESS

The Student News Site of Temecula Middle School

TMS PRESS

TMS PRESS

KFC vs Popeyes! Which is better?

KFC and Popeyes are 2 very popular fast food restaurants that both have their main food as fried chicken. They are both competing to see which restaurant has better fried chicken and today we will find out!

KFC

KFC is a fast food spot that’s all about serving tasty fried chicken. It was founded on September 24, 1952 thanks to Colonel Harland Sanders. Some of the most popular items on the menu are the chicken sandwich, biscuits, KFC famous bowl, KFC chicken tenders, and more! So, if you are into mouth-watering chicken, KFC is the go-to place!

KFC Pros

KFC provides  quality food that arrives in a short amount of time and will not leave you disappointed. They have an original and delicious recipe that will make you come back for more.

KFC Cons

KFC is known to buy the chickens they serve from factories that abuse chickens. Though KFC doesn’t abuse the chickens themselves, many people say that they are supporting the factories. 

Popeyes

Popeyes is a fast-food restaurant that serves fried chicken. It was founded by Al Copeland on June 12, 1972. Some of the most popular menu items for Popeyes are the biscuits, tenders combo, fried chicken, chicken sandwich, and many more.

Popeyes Pros

Popeyes is known for its great taste and commits to sourcing high-quality ingredients. The chickens and the biscuits taste very good and the food gets served fast so you won’t have to wait as long as you would in other restaurants. The food tastes so good You will probably keep coming back again and again.

Popeyes Cons

The chicken from Popeyes gets abused and people don’t like it which is one of the big reasons why people don’t like this fast-food restaurant. It is also very hard as a worker at Popeyes and the job has a high demand.

So, both places have their pros and cons, but which one would you pick? Let us know in the comments!

View Comments (8)