TMS PRESS

The Student News Site of Temecula Middle School

TMS PRESS

TMS PRESS

Sing Your GUTS Out With Olivia Rodrigo’s GUTS Album and Tour!

After more than two years since Olivia Rodrigo’s “SOUR” came out we have been patiently waiting for a new album, and it is finally here! Want to know more about “GUTS” and Olivia’s upcoming world tour? Then this is the article for you!

Who is Olivia Rodrigo?

Olivia Rodrigo is a popular local singer/actress. Originally she appeared in the movie Grace Stirs Up Success back in 2015.  She has come a long way winning 3 Grammy’s, appearing in several series of shows, topping the charts with both her SOUR and GUTS albums, and even getting to visit the White House and meet the president of the United States of America.

Guts: Olivia Rodrigo’s Sophmore Album

Receiving spoilers during SOUR, Olivia Rodrigo’s sophomore album has been highly anticipated.  This album is complete with hits like Vampire, Bad Idea Right?, and Get Him Back!, but still includes fan favorites like Ballad of a Homeschool Girl and love is embarrassing. Olivia’s sophomore album is complete with 12 tracks and was released on September 8th, 2023. She says, “It feels a lot more mature just because the state of my life.” What is your favorite song off the album?

Guts World Tour

Following her new album release, on September 13 Olivia announced she was going on tour through a caption on a post saying, “Soooo excited to announce the GUTS world tour!”. Fans will look forward to 2024 which is when Olivia will tour, starting on February 23, 2024 in Palm Springs and ends in Los Angeles on August 14th, 2024.  In fact, Livies (her fanbase) were so excited that many people had trouble getting tickets! 

Olivia has come a long way since first debuting in the acting scene to now becoming a familiar face in the music industry. Are you excited for the GUTS world tour? Do you have a favorite song of off GUTS? Leave a comment!

Sources:

Olivia Rodrigo Spills her GUTS on Eagerly Awaited Sophomore Album