TMS PRESS

The Student News Site of Temecula Middle School

TMS PRESS

TMS PRESS

7/8 Grade Fiesta

On February 2nd, 7th and 8th graders finally got the chance to celebrate with some tacos, hit songs, and a photo booth! Many people enjoyed jamming out, and many enjoyed how great the tacos were. The tickets were $15 without an ASB membership, and $8 with an ASB membership before February 1st. After February 1st, without an ASB membership, it was $25, and with an ASB membership it was $15. 

Activities

There was a huge dance floor and photo booth. The photo booth had many fun props and was a perfect thing to do with your friends. On the dance floor, everyone was having a good time dancing to songs like the Cupid Shuffle, Paint The Town Red, Shut Up And Dance, and many more fun classics.

Food

Students got to look forward to a delicious taco truck with many options of toppings and sides. One taco was $4 and a taco with a drink was $5. Students also had the option to pay an extra dollar for a side of beans, rice, or a drink. The tacos were so good that the line took more than 30 minutes because of how popular they were!

Did you get to go to the 7th and 8th grade fiesta? Did you enjoy the tacos and fun? Leave a comment!