Travis Kelce; Is He The Most Popular NFL Player?

The NFL, home to 1,696 players and millions of fans. Now, every fan has their favorite player, from Aaron Rodgers to Patrick Mahomes, it’s a hard choice. But what about Travis Kelce?  This Chiefs player has been in the spotlight because of his football history, but he has now become even more popular because of his recent involvement in famous singer Taylor Swift’s life. 

Who Is Travis Kelce?

Travis Kelce is a tight end for the Kansas City Chiefs. He has played with this team for ten years and is currently 34 years old. He has made 76 touchdowns. His older brother, Jason Kelce, has been playing for the Eagles. Travis grew up in Ohio but now lives in Kansas. But, the one thing that has made this man the most popular isn’t football, but his love life. 

Travis’s Dating Life

It all started when Travis went to one of the Era’s Tour shows. His goal was to give Taylor a friendship bracelet with his phone number on it. Even though the plan failed, he didn’t give up. In September, it was rumored that he was dating her when we saw Taylor at a Chiefs game and them hanging out. It was official when Travis talked about it on his and his brother’s podcast. Now, we have seen them out many times together and have also seen Swift at many other Chiefs games.   

Kelce’s Popularity Grows

Since dating Taylor, the popularity of Travis’s jerseys has gone up 400%. Also, Kelce’s off-the-field revenue has doubled. All of the “Swifties” now love Travis and his whole family. Also, New Heights, his podcast has gotten much more fame since being with Taylor. 

But what do Bobcats think? Here’s an interview with Bennet Banuelos, a die-hard Chiefs fan. 

Do you like how much attention the Chiefs are getting?

¨No¨

What do you think about Travis Kelce’s popularity growing?

¨I think he should be growing because he is good not because he’s dating Taylor.¨

So what do you think about Travis Kelce? Is he your favorite N.F.L. player? Leave a comment!