Get Stage Ready With The TMS Drama Club!

Have you ever wanted to become an on-stage superstar? Well, the new drama club held by Mrs. Miles might make you one! From memorizing lines to learning acting skills, this club is a great experience for all people. Even though there was an explore class for drama, it has also become an after-school club. They meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:35 to 3:45. But what is this club really about? Well, here is an interview with Mrs. Miles to learn more about it. 

What does the drama club do?

“We work on presentations and present. We are currently working on an Alice In Wonderland Presentation for January.”

What do you learn in the drama club?

“Practice drama skills communicate use your voice learn how to tell stories, collaborate, and work with others to create a finished product”

Why did you create this drama club?

“Kids were interested and I consider storytelling a huge part of my identity, I wanted to  create something where kids could  feel like they belong.”

How can you join?

“Come talk to me and just show up and commit on coming Tuesdays and Thursdays”

Did you know that doing drama has lots of benefits? Doing drama can help you gain communication and presentation skills, and acting ability, and help you memorize things faster! Drama club is an open space for anyone and always has a welcoming environment.

The drama club continues to have fun and work hard. Are you going to join the drama club? Leave a comment! 

View Comments (1)