TMS PRESS

The Student News Site of Temecula Middle School

TMS PRESS

TMS PRESS

Science Squad, and whats up!!

Science Squad, and whats up!!

Are you into science?? If so, I have news for you! Have you heard of the Science Squad? If not, it is a science class where you get to do experiments and other fun things. Mrs. Kocaya is a new teacher here at TMS and she runs this club. Let’s see what she has to say about this squad!

What is a science squad? 

“Science Squad is a fun class that is not like your normal science class and we just do fun experiments!” (Mrs. Kocaya)

When do you guys meet up?

“We meet up on Mondays from 2:35 to 3:35” (Mrs.Kocaya)

What is your favorite thing you have done so far?

The snow experiment was really fun!!” (Mrs.Kocaya) 

Why did you start Science Squad? 

“I started Science Squad because most kids like science but they get to do the fun stuff of science and not the boring stuff of science!” (Mrs. Kocaya)

(Mrs.Kocaya)

As Mrs. Kocaya said, they made snow but they have also done experiments like making spooky crystals for Halloween, growing gators, and others! 

This club has a lot of fun and does really interesting experiments! If you are interested in joining Science Squad make sure to contact Mrs. Kocaya. You don’t want to miss out on all the fun experiments that they are doing!! The Science Squad isn’t a normal science class, it’s a fun one! So make sure to check it out!!

View Comments (2)