TMS PRESS

The Student News Site of Temecula Middle School

TMS PRESS

TMS PRESS

Weirdest Christmas Crimes

Christmas is a time filled with cheer and love. But every once and a while some people do some weird things on the holidays. Here are the top weirdest Christmas Crimes. 

The Deadly Squirrel

One Christmas a woman was charged with stabbing a man with a squirrel statue. Officials say that a man was covered in blood after a 911 call. In the end, the man admitted that he fell and landed on the squirrel, but the woman then stabbed him with it Because she was angry with him.  He made a full recovery. 

Drunken Parade?

This parade float driver was questioned when he flew past another float at very high speeds. It turns out that the driver was drunk and had been illegally driving the float.  He was arrested for driving under the influence. 

Stolen Baby Jesus

A Grinch ruined Christmas for this biblical family when they vandalized a nativity scene. They stole baby Jesus which ended in the family getting a GPS tracking system for Christmas. This is a message always to watch your babies, even if they are dolls. 

Frosty Murder

After surviving 2 stab wounds Frosty had died. While the murderers were tracked down and charged with vandalism? After being repeatedly stabbed! He may have been a 12-foot-tall inflatable but he didn’t deserve to die that day. Here is the video of the killing. Viewers discretion advised

The Frosty Killing

Naughty Santa

Children look forward to sitting on Santa’s lap every year, but this Christmas tradition took a dark turn. Santa started saying offensive and insulting jokes to kids. Merry unemployment Santa Clause!!

Stolen Christmas Tree

During the holiday season, stealing a Christmas tree can be a tempting and lucrative opportunity for criminals. While it’s not uncommon for rates of theft and robbery to increase during this time of year, it’s surprising that even Christmas trees are not spared. If you happen to witness a tree being stolen from a commercial lot, it’s important to report the crime to the authorities. Law enforcement will be vigilant this year in cracking down on this unusual crime.

There are many more weird crimes that have been committed, these are just a few.  Have you heard of any of these crimes? Leave a comment!

View Comments (3)