Monthly Zodiac- Which Valentine’s day candy best fits you?

Monthly Zodiac- Which Valentines day  candy best fits you?

It’s February and that means Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! There have been a lot of Valentine’s Day candies created over the years, but which one is the perfect fit for your zodiac sign?

Aquarius January 20- February 18- See’s Candies Lollipops

As the most eccentric zodiac sign, they have one of the quirky treats- See’s Candies Lollipops. But don’t be fooled by the commonplace name. From Chocolate and Cafe Latte to Root Beer and Cinnamon, these delicious sweets have flavors as unique as Aquarius.

Pisces February 19- March 20- Hershey’s Hugs

Pisces are compassionate and loving, so, of course, their zodiac sign’s candy would be the edible Hug. Hershey’s Hugs gets its name from the way sweet white creme is wrapped around the milk chocolate of a Hershey’s Kiss.

Aries March 21- April 19- Sour Patches

This passionate, bold, and sometimes short-tempered sign is a perfect match for Sour Patch Kids. Sour patches can quickly change from sour to sweet, and the flavors are bold, always bursting with taste. Aries are also energetic and fun, the best match for this colorful candy!

Taurus April 20- May 20- Conversation Hearts

Tauruses adore the classics– whether they be a classic movie, book, or dessert. As the patient and sweet sign, Tauruses love this bite-sized treat– Sweet Hearts! Also known as Conversation Hearts, any glance of      this sweet candy will remind you of Valentine’s Day.

Gemini (May 21- June 20)- Fun Dip

Geminis represented as a pair of twins, are known to have two sides, much like this fun candy. It is a pouch of sweet powder that comes with a candy stick. When you lick powder off the stick, it changes color, just like Geminis can change moods quite quickly, similar to Aries. It’s obvious why this seasonal treat is a perfect fit!

Cancer June 21- July 22- Sweet Tarts

Sweet Tarts carry one of Cancer’s best traits in its name– this sign is known for its compassionate and caring nature. With a sweet-and-sour flavor, this candy is a favorite of many.

Leo July 23- August 22- Kit Kats 

Leos are very confident and creative— and don’t forget loyal. Leos are amazing partners because they are supportive and encouraging. The best Valentine’s Day candy for them has to be Kit Kats because there are two in one.

Virgo August 23-September 22-Dove Chocolate Hearts 

Virgos are very kind and patient. They are amazing partners—they will drop anything to make you feel better. Dove Chocolate hearts are the best for Virgos because doves are very peaceful just like Virgos. 

Libra September 23- October 23- Reese’s Hearts

Libras are Great listeners and they are very romantic.  Libras have many layers to their heart, just like a Reese’s Heart. Libras are also usually fair and balanced, like this candy’s flavors. That is why Reese’s Hearts are the best sweet treat for them.

Scorpio October 24- November 21- Brownie  M&Ms

Scorpios are very loyal and passionate. Scorpios are amazing partners; they will always be there for their partners. Brownie M&Ms are a great treat for Scorpios because it’s very sweet just like all you Scorpios.

Sagittarius November 22- December 21-Starburst Fave Reds

All of you Sagittarius are very funny and friendly. Your sign will do a lot the make your partner happy. Sagittarius are to best just like the Starburst Fave Reds   

Capricorn December 22- January 19- Cupid’s Mix M&Ms

Capricorns are loyal and hardworking. They take love very seriously.   Because they are very caring they love to have someone to talk to. The Cupid mix M&Ms are perfect for them because they are sweet just like Capricorn.

View Comments (2)