Lets Wrap Up The Holiday Season: Gift Guide 2023

Everyone loves Christmas. From spending time with your family to ice skating with friends, it’s the most wonderful time of the year! But, we all have to admit that getting and giving gifts is also an amazing part of the holidays. Sometimes it’s hard to pick out what to get people, so here is a gift guide for middle schoolers!

Stocking Stuffers

Bath Bombs

Bath bombs are perfect, easy gifts for people who love spa days but want to have one at home. There are so many varieties, from different scents to different colors.  There is something for everyone! You can get some from Lush, Target,  online from a small business, or you can even make your own to give it even more meaning. Click here for a recipe. 

Phone Case

There are some cute phone cases that everyone wants!  You can get floral ones or some with fun characters. The best part is that you can get them from basically anywhere! 

Claw Clips

Claw clips are an essential hair accessory. They are quite functional but can also be used to put your hair up! They can come in a variety of colors and shapes and are pretty affordable. You can get claw clips at stores like Target (they have a whole wall), and even the dollar store!

Gift Cards

When it comes to gift cards, there are so many options to choose from. If your friends love shopping, get them a gift card to their favorite store. If they love food, get them one for their favorite food place. Gift cards fit many occasions and have money options. The best part about gift cards is that they get to choose what they want and enjoy!

Under The Tree

Wood Wick Candles

These candles are great for people who love scents and the crackling smell of wood. There are so many different scents and colors. They also aren’t too expensive so can be a perfect gift for all! 

Weighted Blanket

This is a great gift for anyone and is targeted at people with anxiety or people who get stressed out. Weighted blankets keep you warm at night and give you an extra sense of comfort. There is so much variety and a lot of different colors to choose from!

Hoodies

Now that it’s reaching winter, it’s officially hoodie season! Hoodies are perfect for the kind of weather we get during the winter and are still comfortable. These can vary in color, design, and price. You can get hoodies at most clothing stores.

Jellycat Stuffed Animals

Ever just want to snuggle up in a warm blanket but something just feels missing? If so, look into getting a Jelly Cat plush. Originally founded in London, Jelly Cats have gained popularity over the years. There is a wide variety, including different types of animals, food, etc. Jelly Cats range in price but lean towards the pricier side. You can find some on Amazon or their website. 

Record Player with Vinyls

Nowadays most people play their music digitally, but sometimes we want a break from the screens. If you feel the same, maybe think about asking for a vinyl record player (or just a record player). They can come in many colors and you can enjoy the albums you love. Some vinyls include bonus tracks only available on a vinyl! Record players can be on the pricier side. 

Shoes

Shoes are a classic and simple gift to get your friends and family. Whether they like sneakers or comfy slippers, there’s a pair for everyone. Consider their style or their favorite colors to pick the perfect pair of shoes!

Posters

Know exactly what your friend’s interests are? Gift them the perfect poster that fits with their passion. Posters can be displayed in their room and are an amazing gift. If they’re into music, get them a poster featuring their favorite artist. If they love traveling or scenic views, get them a poster of a beautiful display of a city. With so many options to choose from, you can gift a poster that’s meaningful and appealing!

Homemade Baked Goods

When it comes to gifts, homemade goods are always a treat. Not only do they show your effort and thoughtfulness, but they also bring joy to people. Some classic options are cookies, brownies, or cupcakes. But if you feel creative, don’t be afraid to make something huge, or unique. Don’t forget about allergies and restrictions. Homemade baked goods are bound to leave an amazing impression. Here are some Christmas cupcake recipes!

Remember not to stress out too much. A gift has to go from the heart, so find something that YOU think they would like. Did you find new gift ideas for friends and family? Are you going to ask for any of these things? Leave a comment!

View Comments (1)