NFL or MLB

NFL or MLB

Are you a sports fan??  Well, we have a lot at this school. If you didn’t know we have fantasy football teams going on between teachers! But we also have a lot of MLB Fans. Let’s see which everyone likes better. 

Today we interviewed a couple of teachers for you. So let’s see which one our school likes more. 

Which do you like more, MLB or NFL? 

“NFL” (Mr.Fonseca)

“NFL” (Mrs. West)

“NFL” (Mr.Carbajal) 

“NFL” (Mr. Molstre)

If you have noticed, all the teachers like the NFL more. I guess football is just a little more entertaining than baseball. Let’s look at some of the details that make football and baseball different.

Football uses body contact while baseball doesn’t. In baseball, you use a bat for the ball but in football you just use your hands. 

What makes this sport so interesting though?? People say that football is so great because of its combination of strategy, speed, agility, and contact.  The teams and players and the competitive feeling make football amazing.  

Baseball is also a very good sport too! The most fun part about baseball is that anybody can play. Also, baseball has been a sport since the 1800’s.

So as you can tell both Baseball and Football are very loved sports. But overall I think that our school likes football a bit more. Even our school has a baseball and football team with kids from 6th to 8th grade! 

Let me know in the comments which one you like more!

View Comments (3)